If you are anything like me, it takes a gripping title, an intriguing first line, and a convicting read for me to enjoy a blog post.
Considering the fact that I post on my blog (ideally) bi-weekly, I decided to give my faithful readers a small list of posts from other authors that have encouraged me and inspired me in the last year.
1. Power In A Mug - This post has the exact cozy, sweet flavor that I love reading and soaking in! It is convicting and encouraging in a way that makes you want to reach out to everyone in your life and just remind them of how much you love them!
2. I Don't Believe In Love At First Sight - In a culture where "love" seems to have lost its meaning, this post by Aria gives us a glimpse into what true love really is and I found that it voices my own convictions nearly word-for-word!
3. The Art of Awareness - This article is a much-needed wake up call! If you find yourself falling into a rut in your everyday life or are trapped in your own little bubble, this post just might open your eyes to the gift God has given us called "awareness."
4. Four Steps to Fight Insecurity - Written by my sweet friend Katie, this article touches on something that I believe I can safely say every girl has struggled with. This article gives insight into what Biblical beauty really is, and leaves you with practical ways to begin crushing the lie of insecurity.
5. The Blessing of Reading the Bible When You Don't Feel Like It - Author Jaquelle (also one of my amazing writing mentors) wrote this post some time ago and it struck a chord with me. I could relate to both the good and the bad. This post is a must read for any Christian who struggles with reading the Bible on a daily basis!
6. A Dose of Encouragement in the Midst of Busyness - I just had so much fun writing this post (shameless plug) that I had to share it again! It touches on a few things that have been very close to my heart.
Although I don't claim to agree with or endorse everything on others' individual blogs, each of these writers has blessed and encouraged me in numerous ways - I hope they do for you as well!